View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 05:32 AM   #13
KevinJames
Opthomas Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
I need work as a host, but man did the guests nail it. Kaylore and Montrose were excellent!
WOW THIS PODCAST WAS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR, ALL OF YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB

Listen guys I really think it cannot be understated how great this podcast was, I really hope its the first of many no one had any hidden agendas, no one held any big grudges against certain players, the analysis was accurate for the most part and fair. Made great points with Knowshon and Ayers, two players who I feel are thrown under the bus too much by Bronco fans.

Very professional, good quality, Montrose and Kaylor are great and Taco John you did a pretty good hosting for your first episode, all 3 of you showed good chemistry on the microphone.

For being a new podcast it didn't seem like it at all, and being 2 hours I never felt like any parts were long or dragged out too much. You guys did an awesome job covering the core of the football team and not just focusing on the much talked about QB position for half the show.

Hats off to all of you I am looking forward to listening to this every time you guys post a new one.

Last edited by KevinJames; 08-10-2011 at 05:37 AM..