View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 01:37 PM   #157
Jason7730
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77 View Post
Forget Mexico. If you haven't been to Costa Rica yet do yourself a favor. There is some petty theft going on in Jan Jose but no drug war going on like Mexico.

You can enjoy both beaches Carribean and Pacific in the same trip! They are just a quick cheep flight away. Costa Rica is small but the majority of it is public lands! Amazing wildlife, lovely people, abundant fishing (they haven't over fished it like baja), hot springs that will blow you away (See Tobacon). I could go on and on. Heck Costa Rica doesn't even have an army.

Forget the war zone in Mexico. Those son of a b****es will knock you over the head for 10 bucks. The little thieves have been doing that for decades. If it's not the thieves that get you the damn police will jack you!

Do yourselves and your families a favor. Head to Costa Rica! Yah man!
Meck, my brother has a condo on the Pacific side right on the ocean ( playa Flamingo) and it is very beautiful! We went to The Tabcon resort and hot springs and it was really totally awesome! ( and an interesting drive to get there). I think the Volcano ( which erupts almost everyday) is in the second Jurrasic Park movie? Costa Rica is a great place to go, they treat Americans very well, and I can't wait to go back! Great place, inho.
Jason7730 is offline   Reply With Quote