Old 05-27-2011, 01:55 PM   #145
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
I love the way baja blames all of Mexico's problems on the US. If you ask him why all the illegal immigrants from the great and prosperous nation of Mexico continue to flood across the border into the ugly arm pit of the US he will claim--with a straight face--that it's due to the US ag. industry.

Forget about NAFTA and how Mexico has screwed the US with that deal, nope, baja won't recognize that hypocrisy. He is too amped up on what is wrong with the US, instead of what is wrong with Mexico.
You guys crack me up with your knee jerk reactions jumping to protect who knows what.

Fact; The market for illegal drugs in in the prosperous United States - depute that

Fact; Assault weapons used by drug gangs used to kill one another plus some collateral damage are manufactured in the USA and are illegal in Mexico - dispute that

I never blamed all Mexico Problems on the USA. Mexico has severe systemic problems but they are moving in the right direction. That is my position. The first requirement for a discussion is to understand your opponents position. I have stated mine more that once but you continue to misrepresent my position.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote