Old 05-21-2011, 02:28 PM   #52
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
It is a **** hole. That's why my ancestors ditched it in the late 1800's. There are two classes in Mexico. Rich as ****, and poor. The middle class is near non-existent.

You're a guy who worked his ass off for decades in the USA, probably saved well, and is now retired down in Mexico. Big difference in life style. Maybe if you actually knew what it was like to live as a Mexican in the common gutter that millions do, instead of the high-life, you'd get it.

I still have relatives down there. They don't live in remotely the same kind of "luxury" I do and they work hard. I only have one cousin who "made it," and he works overseas now for a ****ing Japanese corporation.

Growing and progressing? Well yeah it's growing, because they won't stop ****ing just like commonplace in other 2nd-3rd world countries. But progressing is laughable.

This entire thread seems like nothing but you trolling. Literally. This is just a troll thread in my eyes, with you egging everyone one to have some fun.

I'll agree on one thing though. The USA is not progressing at all, Bush and Obama + Congress have seen and continue to see to that.
You are clearly talking about the Mexico of 25 years ago and seem to be content with that belief. You are wrong about today's Mexico but what I wonder is why so many get angry when I present that Mexico is making positive strides. I would think you would be happy your neighbor is turning things around if for no other reason than maybe some of those dirty thieving Mexicans will finally go home and live "your" fine country that your forefathers committed genocide to claim.

Last edited by baja; 05-21-2011 at 02:41 PM..
baja is offline   Reply With Quote