Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81
1. You called us all dumb Americans for not sharing your opinion. So yes, you were saying our opinion does not matter.
2. You are proud...to an extent. Then you are not really proud, are you?
3. They appreciate opinion based on some sort of fact. Not tidbits gleamed from clips and strung together to create a false hypothesis.
4. Beliefs and opinions are not the same thing. You were attacked for an opinion. You presented your evidence. We mocked it because of the conclusions you drew from it. You are lecturing us on proper use of arabic words based on someone else's interpretation. Do you speak arabic?
1. i called you dumb americans for not ever questioning the government, not because you didnt agree with me, and that was only after you all attacked me
2.i'm proud of a lot of things about america, but im also not proud of a lot of things. so if you really want me to say it i guess im not proud then. happy?
3. show me the facts tha tyou are talking about. because they are just as loosely strung as mine. you cant count on any media outlet to give you 100% real news anymore.
4. i never claimed to be an arabic speaker, it was a loose translation that i then fixed saying it means database.