Originally Posted by ChampBailey24
1. Did I ever say that all of these opinions dont matter? I am privileged to live in the United States, although I may not agree with a lot of its solutions to things, 2. I still am proud to be an American to an extent. And thanks for the great reasoning, 3. I'm sure the founding fathers would love the principle of your debating. The only reason I turned this into anything other than me saying a few tidbits was because 4. people started attacking me for my beliefs. I am not in any way doing that to any of you, I am stating what i think to be true. 5. grow up
1. You called us all dumb Americans for not sharing your opinion. So yes, you were saying our opinion does not matter.
2. You are proud...to an extent. Then you are not really proud, are you?
3. They appreciate opinion based on some sort of fact. Not tidbits gleamed from clips and strung together to create a false hypothesis.
4. Beliefs and opinions are not the same thing. You were attacked for an opinion. You presented your evidence. We mocked it because of the conclusions you drew from it. You are lecturing us on proper use of arabic words based on someone else's interpretation. Do you speak arabic?