Thread: Tickets ?
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 03:13 PM   #434
smalltowngrll
Orange

Blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
dortoh

Single game tickets typically go on sale sometime in July...They haven't released the date yet. Your best bet if you already know what games you want to attend is to wait for this date and then be on Ticketmaster.com when they release them. Keep trying your date at exactly that moment and don't be picky about where you will sit. You'll most likely get seats somewhere at face value.

If that doesn't work out for you, and single game tickets are sold out for that game, you can keep checking this thread for people on here that have season tickets that want to sell them.

Next best bet, IMO, is ebay.

After that, next best bet is probably Stubhub and ticketmaster.com for the resale of season tickets by season ticket holders. I've always had a great experience with ebay (with the exception of one time). Most of the time I'm ready on ticketmaster.com when tickets go on sale.

Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schism View Post
Hey guys, wondering if you could help me out?

Going to be making my first trip to Denver in December to see us play the Bears, coming all the way from South Korea, but I know almost nothing about how to go about getting tickets...

Is there a general sale to the public? Ticketmaster seems to have tickets available but only via touts?

What's my best course of action?

Thanks.
smalltowngrll is offline   Reply With Quote