Old 04-27-2011, 06:23 AM   #199
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
Teaocons crashed the party, so nobody showed up.

teaocon:

A former/current Bush/McCain-style neoconservative that has infiltrated the liberty movement that was founded by Ron Paul supporters in 2007.

A teocon is a confused or generally hypocritical individual that ostensibly demands less taxation and government but still demands that the military industrial complex intervene in world affairs at taxpayer expense.

That teaocon Sarah Palin thinks Obama should bomb Iran, doesn't she know that war IS a "big government" program?

Here's the problem with this though:

Now we're spending all this time to try to reorganize labels to separate and identify the position(s). That's the big problem with the Libertarian side. What's different from a Tea-Party platform vs. a Libertarian platform? Why the need to sub-categorize or change labels? I understand that the ideal of using "Tea Party" to symbolize and start a "revolution", but it's not going to be able to be done with mainstream support.

It has to go underground. It's being co-opted by other interests that don't care about the principles of what a core group of Americans want: More of a classic sense of what Libertarianism had represented.

I just don't like mother****ers up in my grill yo, tryin' to tell me how to be livin'. You gots some of these foo's tellin' me that they are here to save me. but they only have their interests in mind, not mine. Trifflin' mother****ers...trifflin'
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote