Thread: Around The NFL:
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 11:26 AM   #2394
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!

Browns QB McCoy hosting workouts in Texas

BEREA, Ohio (AP)—Cleveland Browns general manager Tom Heckert was pleased to hear that quarterback Colt McCoy(notes) and some of Cleveland’s wide receivers are getting together during the NFL lockout.
Heckert was asked Thursday about McCoy hosting some teammates for workouts in Austin, Texas. Heckert said at a press conference about next week’s draft that “it’s great” the players are fine tuning their skills during the league’s labor dispute.

Browns wide receiver Mohamed Massaquoi(notes) wrote on his Twitter page that he’d be in Austin with McCoy and teammates Josh Cribbs, Carlton Mitchell(notes), Jordan Norwood(notes) and “the rest of my Browns brothers!”
Players are not permitted to work out at team facilities during the lockout, which began on March 11.

Not that I care about the Browns but it kinda bothers me that we are not seeing anything like this from the Bronco's. Or if they are I missed it. It's up to Orton to organize and who knows if he cares enough anymore with his situation somewhat up in the air. Tebow doing it would be stepping on toes.

Last edited by Drunk Monkey; 04-21-2011 at 11:28 AM..
Drunk Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote