Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia
Default our name is legion...

http://www.disinfo.com/2011/04/prepa...bellion-opesr/

Prepare For Revolution: The Empire State Rebellion | #OpESR

Posted by revspook on April 1, 2011

We The People“Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never has, and it never will.” — Frederick Douglass

David DeGraw writes on Amped Status:

Contrary to rumors being spread around, I do not know what our friends at Anonymous have planned for Operation Empire State Rebellion (OpESR). However, I wholeheartedly agree with the goals they presented in their “Communication #1” video. They are very similar to reports I have been writing and the movement we have been calling for on our social network:

(embedded video @ source)

The Anonymous OpESR “manifesto” presented in their first video states the following:

“We are a decentralized non-violent resistance movement, which seeks to restore the rule of law and fight back against the organized criminal class.

One-tenth of one percent of the population has consolidated wealth in unprecedented fashion and launched an all-out economic war against 99.9% of the population.

We are not affiliated with either wing of the two-party oligarchy. We seek an end to the corrupted two-party system by ending the campaign finance and lobbying racket.

Above all, we aim to break up the global banking cartel centered at the Federal Reserve, International Monetary Fund, Bank of International Settlement and World Bank.

We demand that the primary dealers within the Federal Reserve banking system be broken up and held accountable for rigging markets and destroying the global economy, effective immediately.

As a first sign of good faith, we demand Ben Bernanke step down as Federal Reserve chairman.

Until our demands are met and a rule of law is restored, we will engage in a relentless campaign of non-violent, peaceful, civil disobedience.”

In addition to this manifesto, a press release was picked up by Zero Hedge which mentioned our site and directly referenced a list of “Grievances and Demands” that also appear on our social network. The release begins:

“We, Anonymous, would like to offer you the opportunity to join and support our movement. We are a group that formed on the internet – one that knows no constructs or absolutes, and one that has recently grown exponentially…” [Read full release.]

I do not know who issued this press release. For more information on my limited interactions with unknown Anonymous sources you can watch the TV interview I had with Max Keiser discussing this.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote