Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
Report: Carson Palmer claims hell never set foot in Paul Brown Stadium again

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...stadium-again/

As the Bengals continue to kick tires on possible quarterback prospects, its becoming more clear that Carson Palmer wont be playing the position (or any other) for the team in 2011 or beyond.

Dennis Janson of WCPO-TV in Cincinnati reports that Palmer recently told a confidant, I will never set foot in Paul Brown Stadium again. (Of course, if Palmer plays for a team that plays at the Bengals, then he will.)

Palmer reportedly added: I have $80 million in the bank. I dont have to play football for money. Ill play it for the love of the game but that would have to be elsewhere. Im prepared to live my life.

The fact that the dispute between player and team went public shows that Palmer is serious about leaving. The sooner the Bengals realize that and trade him for whatever they can get, the better off everyone will be.

That said, they cant trade him until the next league year begins, and the next league year most likely wont begin until the labor situation is resolved.

Meanwhile, the only other quarterbacks on the roster are Jordan Palmer and Dan LeFevour.
Lance Briggs said the same thing a couple years ago, he signed with duh bears once they showed him the $.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote