Pro Bowler

Bay Harbor Butcher

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
Speaking of driving things...

What grinds my gears is this:
People on the road who don't know where they're going or not paying attention, and then holding up traffic.

Example: This jackass is in the right lane, but should be in the left lane to turn. Instead of passing his turn and changing lanes or turning around at the next open/safe possibility, he's going to slow waaaaaay down and/or stop altogether, throw on his blinker, and completely hold up traffic just so he can get into his turn lane, and the rest of the world be damned.

Obviously I cut people with out-of-state plates some slack, but locals who do that get me heated.
I see that you're from Albq NM. I'm in Alamosa, CO and visit a friend down there maybe once a month. New Mexico drivers are generally some of the worst I've ever seen, and scare the crap out of me. My friend who moved there for a job from Utah got hit by a drunk driver the first week he was there.

People on I-25 are nuts. I don't think half the people that change lanes check their blind spot as I've almost been swerved into multiple times. Then once there was a construction zone where the speed limit was somewhere around 45. I was doing 65 in this zone speeding myself only because I was being tailgated BADLY. Two semis passed me and had to have been going at least 75-85 in a 45 mph construction zone.

I personally am from Denver so I also drive up to Denver on a regular basis, so I have experience with highway driving and I thought Colorado Drivers were bad. NM is AWFUL

I wish you and your family SAFE travels. That state is CRAZY

Last edited by Dexter; 02-17-2011 at 12:13 AM..
Dexter is offline   Reply With Quote