Had some incredible stuff recently:
1. Hell Hath No Fury-Belgian strong Dark Ale from Bell's in Michigan. They had this at a Beer fest I went to this summer, but I got a rare 6 pack in Indiana. This is as good as any of the trappist strong dark Ale's, including Chimay Blue and Rochefort 10 IMHO.
2. St Bernardus Christmas Belgian Dark ale. Do yourself a favor and try all of the St. Bernardus Ales if you like the Belgian style. Their Quad, Abt 12, is my all time favorite beer. This one is also a great one in the style.
3. 3 Floyds Moloko Milk Stout-One of the best stouts I have ever had. Smooth and perfect taste for the style. Perfect amount of bitterness and hops for me.
4. Bell's Hopslam is back! I am not a big fan of the IPA or DIPA styles, but the 2 I really like the most come from Bell's: Two Hearted and Hopslam. Hopslam is a seasonal and its one of the top 5 beers I have ever had and its super fresh right now just being released. The only other IPA's I drink Are Dreadnuaght From 3 Floyds, Nonge O's DIPA, and Stone's Double Bastard. The smoothness and mouthfeel of those make up for the intense hops.
5. Finally a great Beer is Tilburg's Dutch Brown Ale. I am big fan of the Belgian style Ale's, but this is supposed to be a Brown Ale. However, It comes across a lot sweeter and with exceptional smoothness that personifies the better Belgian's. A great drinkable beer and a solid nightcap beer.