View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 03:18 PM   #273
phillybroncosnut
Ring of Famer

The HOF is BLIND!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoman13 View Post
Meh... Cutler will score 40-50 points less than guys like Romo, Rivers, and Brady and you can get him 4 or 5 rounds later. That's like 3 or 4 points per game. Not gonna sweat something like that. I was surprised at high some of the QBs were picked. If a top 3 or 4 guy falls to me where I'm okay drafting him (3rd or 4th round) then I'll take him. If not, I'm loading up on RBs and WRs while you waste your high picks on 3 points per week.

Some people really prefer to take a QB that is going to consistently put up 20-25 points per week. That's reasonable too. I dont fault anyone for doing that, I am just personally okay with drafting two QBs in the mid rounds and playing the match-ups.
Once that run started, thats exactly what I was thinking. Get 3 QBs that can chuck the ball and play matchups. And who knows, there is always 1 or 2 QBs that surprise FF each season. maybe its Cutler? maybe Favre can duplicate last year? maybe Big Ben doesnt miss a beat when he gets back. Hopefully one of the 3 has a great year. If not, I'm okay with just looking at matchups.
One thing that is not debateable in my eyes, there is no replacing a guy like CJ falling into my lap. I'm very happy with that.
I'm just hoping to be around 5-3, 6-2 by week 8. By then, I should have Sidney Rice and Vincent Jackson active. The only problem is, who are my starting 2 or 3 outta:

Larry Fitzgerald
Anquan Boldin
Miles Austin ( I was gonna take Desean jackson but his injuries scared me off)
Sidney Rice
Vincent Jackson

Good problem to have I guess

Last edited by phillybroncosnut; 09-06-2010 at 03:21 PM..
phillybroncosnut is offline   Reply With Quote