Old 09-04-2010, 12:36 PM   #240
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggcow View Post
Site doesn't seem to function on my phone (I don't have an iphone yet as I'm a broke college student, but my phone is functional on every other fantasy site I've used.)

Any way to fix that and have a mobile site?
I know there is an iPhone app for the site. I have an Android based phone, but haven't looked or tried to go to the site on my Droid Phone or my blackberry. On right now with my iTouch though!

Buff, I can turn you on, just weary of allowing all owners to change the format of the home page. Perhaps it will allow you to customize just your own. Give me a few minutes and I'll give everyone that access and if it screws up the layout for everyone I will go back in and fix it... Getting pretty good at that part of it now! Still waiting on word back from MFL regarding the links.

Arkie, we won't do anything else on LeagueSafe until the end of the season when it's time to award the winners. Like Nick said, go to the MFL site and you will see all of the league stuff there. I also put a quick link into the front page for the draft stuff as there were several that had trouble finding it. Everyone see the draft link and countdowns now?
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote