Old 08-26-2010, 02:06 PM   #1940
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Beat the Chefs! Tough and Competent

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I like Martz the guy and he can pretty creative as an offensive coordinator. He does need someone to tell him "no" or he'll get crazy. If Martz can teach Cutler to have some restraint and learn to play within himself, he could realize his potential. Otherwise Cutler will continue to flatline. With that line and that offense in it's first year, though, I expect Jay to throw upwards of 30 picks this year.
I think Martz has helped more on the WR side than with Cutler. They are running crisper routes and not giving up on plays. Haine was tearing up duh bears secondary the day I went to camp they really seemed to work on the routes and finishing plays but Hester wasn't on the field that day.

Last year there were guys who were not the primary target not running crisp routes or going all out. This year ALL the WR's are more into the plays and vs Oakland when a play in the redzone broke down due to the rush Cutler was able to buy time while Knox worked the back of the endzone for a TD. Last year that would have been a bad pick.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote