View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 11:26 PM   #107
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoman13 View Post
No worries HAT, Nick and I have both been getting our asses kicked with work and then trying to make time to work on the site. The biggest issue is the deluxe league. Having two conferences that are within the same league is why is cost so much more and Myfantasyleague is the easiest site to set up for our kind of league. The deluxe league allows both conferences to draft from the entire NFL Roster so you don't have 20-24 teams picking the same players... you'd end up with Brandon Stokley as your #2 and Daniel Graham as your TE in a league that big.

So your question is fine, but there was some thought put into it and I'm posting the $$$ status to be transparent and in the spirit of disclosure, so that everyone knows where their money is going.

Oh, and as far as me and Nick not getting anything out of this, I full expect that we will be taking the left over $4.45 and buying a couple cups of coffee... though at today's rates we'll probably have to bring some money to the table for that as well!

Seriously, no worries on the questions and I am fine answering them here in the open. The $180 would be great to put towards prizes, but our overall FFL experience would suffer trying to do it through another site and the other sites that do have deluxe type leagues charge nearly the same, maybe $20-30 less.
Yeah that is so how I should have answered!

I am just up against some big deadlines at work and trying to help get this league up to speed and so when I see people question how we are doing it I get a little fired up!

Sorry HAT that wasn't the best way to address your post!
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote