Old 08-24-2010, 11:07 AM   #1902
cmhargrove
Is this thing on???

Travis Henry's love child...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoman13 View Post
The Raiders are going to be a very improved team. The real question mark is in fact how much Jason Campbell can help them. Their defense will keep them in games and with Bush and McFadden, they will be able to run the ball. If Campbell puts up respectable #s, say 3000 yards, 20 TDs, and 12 INTs, they will be on the bubble for a playoff spot. I hate saying it, but they are clearly the most improved playoff team right now.

Oh, and if I'm the Broncos right about now I'm calling the Giants to see what it might take to get Osi. We need a pass rush if we are going to compete in the West and Osi may be available for the right price. I don't think we have the players to bargain with, but a draft pick (I'm thinking as high as a 3rd) might do the trick.

Anybody think of anyone else that may be able to help that could be available through a trade?
I always look at prior trade partners first. We have recently traded with the Dolphins, Patriots, and we even traded draft picks with the Ravens and Steelers. All should have some hand-me-down 3-4 OLB's.
cmhargrove is offline   Reply With Quote