Old 08-24-2010, 11:26 AM   #1901
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceOfClub View Post
I think this year is turning point for the Raiders... I believe they might have an outside chance to compete for 6 wins in a season for the first time since 2002.

BTW, the biggest excuse for Jason Campbell was always that he changed O-coordinator 6 times in the last 6 season. Well, guess what?, this year he just got a new O-coordinator (probably a less qualified one) and I'll bet anyone he will have a new one next year (if not midway through this season)
The Raiders are going to be a very improved team. The real question mark is in fact how much Jason Campbell can help them. Their defense will keep them in games and with Bush and McFadden, they will be able to run the ball. If Campbell puts up respectable #s, say 3000 yards, 20 TDs, and 12 INTs, they will be on the bubble for a playoff spot. I hate saying it, but they are clearly the most improved playoff team right now.

Oh, and if I'm the Broncos right about now I'm calling the Giants to see what it might take to get Osi. We need a pass rush if we are going to compete in the West and Osi may be available for the right price. I don't think we have the players to bargain with, but a draft pick (I'm thinking as high as a 3rd) might do the trick.

Anybody think of anyone else that may be able to help that could be available through a trade?
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote