broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhargrove View Post
Campbell, Wimbley lead Raiders past Bears
CHICAGO -- Oakland reserve linebacker Slade Norris recovered a muffed punt in the end zone for a go-ahead touchdown and later blocked a punt for a safety Saturday night, leading the Raiders to a 32-17 preseason victory over the Chicago Bears.
Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher, who missed all but one game last season after hurting his wrist in the season opener, injured his calf on the opening drive and did not return.
Starting quarterbacks Jason Campbell of the Raiders (2-0) and Jay Cutler of the Bears (0-2) both played the first half in the game at Soldier Field.
Campbell was 10-for-20 for 170 yards with a short TD run and an interception. Cutler completed 7 of 15 for 99 yards with a 22-yard TD pass to Johnny Knox and was sacked five times -- four of them credited to Raiders' linebacker Kamerion Wimbley.
Cutlers lone TD came on a busted play when their terrible OL broke down and he had to scramble. Last year that would have been a sure pick but he found some space to work and the WR's didn't stop on him this time and Knox got free in the back of the endzone for a great play. Cutler should have been sacked more than those 5 times but he was able to get the ball out or escape the pressure.

Anyone else notice this year Cutler seems to have a bigger/lower windup on the deeper passes? I was going to compare it to a Bronco DVD but I decided changing my 2 year olds dump was more important and fun.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote