View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 02:18 PM   #323
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
What a bunch of drama queens LMAO. I see a bunch of man cards that need to be turned in here.

Let the poor guy learn some life lessons.

Oh no's... he's going to move away from mommy & daddy. He's going to leave the only job in the entire world. And worse... leave Texas. You can't leave TX. WTF.

Please tell me some of you have more balls than this.

Yes, we're looking at a 90% fail rate here. So what, lifes messy. Live life or go back to living in your parents basement.

Double stack the condoms, keep some scratch back for plan B, and always have plan C on the burner.

Live life, follow your passions and don't be a scared little p***Y.

btw, showing her this thread was an epic fail.
The issue that I have, and I'm sure the others will agree, isn't with him moving away from his job and family. Like you said, taking chances at that age is a good thing. The issue is who he is moving away with. The writing on the wall says that he's going down a road that could screw up his life. That's not the type of chances that a 25 year old should be taking.

I totally agree with you on the birth control. The worst thing he could do is knock her up. Then he's really screwed. But lets be real, the chances of him knocking her up are very high, and the chances of her being a single mother with two kids by two different guys in the near future is pretty high too. That's why he shouldn't do it.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote