View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 04:15 PM   #3972
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogan11 View Post
That was his breakout release, no question. I perfer his faster material as opposed to the long slow dirges though, as much as I'm a fan of his work, the long, snail paced workouts tend to wear on me after a bit.

I've met him a few times. He's a hard person to hang out with because he's a loner who generally doesn't care for the company of other people and he frowns upon drinking. I have a couple of pics with him, but we never interacted all that much and are certainly not on a first name basis or anything like that. I'm still a huge fan though and keep buying all his cd's/books and what have you.

I try not to post the same vids over and over, so going through the thread to see if I posted that before was a bit of a challenge and a half.....ever startfrom the beginning and try to work your way through it? It's something else.
I do that about once a year. It is fun on multiple levels...learning about music you may have missed the first time around, the occasional skirmishes, regretting a recommendation you may have made in an enthusiastic post after only an initial listen, etc. Cool stuff. How this thread is not in the Hall of Fame is beyond my comprehension.
BroncoInferno is offline   Reply With Quote