View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 01:11 AM   #6
Bronco CB40
Seasoned Veteran

COKE FIEND

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dale Carter

Speaking of The Devil, I just got this letter today in the mail from Pat Bowlen:

Dear Season Ticket Holder:

As we conclude the 50th season in Denver Broncos history, I have an overwhelming sense of optimism for the next set of challenges facing our franchise. The re-establishment of a winning attitude on the field has permeated the entire culture of the Denver Broncos and solidified our resolve to compete and serve at the highest levels throughout every facet of our organization.

The work ethic of our football teams and coaching staff has provided a blueprint for success on the field. Dedication to preparation and passion for victory have invigorated our entire franchise, positioning us for a successful 2010 season. Our future must rely on that work ethic to attain the ultimate goal of another World Championship. To you, our incredibly faithful fan base, I pledge our commitment to that endeavor.

I look forward to having you join us for the 2010 season as we face the competitive challenges that every NFL season brings. Historically, our season ticket base provides the nucleus of fans that invigorates our players, demands quality from our football operation and earns the respect of our entire staff and league rivals.

As always, thank you for the continued tradition of providing a true home field advantage for this original AFL franchise. I look forward to embarking on another memorable fifty seasons of Broncos football with you next year.

Sincerely,

Pat Bowlen
President and CEO
Bronco CB40 is offline   Reply With Quote