View Single Post
Old 04-01-2004, 08:32 AM   #76
BizzyBone7
*#27*

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Lambert

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpc
Hey bone, is the Kanye West CD any good?
yes its very good. i was actually surprised how good it really is. its a classic IMO, he just does it way different than everyone else.

I never really have followed twista all that much but you have to respect his flow.
yea he is one of the fastest ever

Also, I was a huge Bone fan growing up... who wasn't? I actually got to work security for their concert last year in a town right by Springfield Missouri. There wasn't a ton of people as their name has cooled off a lot since 96'97, but it was still sweet. I got to be backstage security so I got to see Krazy, and most of the bone members but that one dip$hit member wasn't there... I want to say buzy bone or whatever. Anyways, I was jamming to thuggish ruggish bone and all the old classics. It took me through my teenage years for sure but then only seeing like 200 fans made me feel pretty bad that they had to slum it out in a concert like that. I think they have just about run their course in music as much as I hate to say it. They were all good guys as were most of the Mo Thugs family too. Just thought you might want to hear that story.
u worked security? i guess there wasnt much action cuz they have cooled off. they still got a good fan base just not as big as it was. i think there starting to get some back cuz they are off there old record label and shopping around for a big deal. Krayzie and Layzie are on a bunch of peoples albums, most notably Krayzie is on Lil Johns new album and Dead Prez's.
it prolly was bizzy who wasnt there, he has been in and out of the group since crossroads.
Mo Thugs have lost it too. they had a good crew at first then fell off alot. I hear they do put on a decent show tho.

How were they backstage?
BizzyBone7 is offline   Reply With Quote