View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 11:59 AM   #34
Vegas_Bronco
Ring of Famer

Fear is a lack of preparation.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
1 Elam 1

When I was 8, my 5 year old lil'brother was sick with cancer...he eventually passed that next January but the overwhelming support and love we were shown that Christmas was AMAZING!!! I remember 3 different Santa's showing up to ring our doorbell and drop off gifts and gifts and more gifts including some food. I received 6 'STOMPERS' that year which I really liked! Definitely my most memorable Christmas.

It was an amazing show of support from my extended family, church members, and neighbors. I just remember learning the fact that it is always better to give than receive. I really like giving gifts....much much more than receiving. Love giving someone something that really makes them spin...very rewarding!

"For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive." The kindness extended to my family that specific Christmas season helped to keep us 'alive' in a struggling time. Through Charity of others, I felt that God was real and he helps those in time of need through some unexpected means. We know we'll see our lil' brother again - no doubt! For an 8 year old boy, it was a very memorable Christmas as my doubts in life became lessons in maturity through the kindness of others.

If you don't enjoy Christmas or it's not your fav....go help others who need you and you'll really find it to be the best!
Attached Images

Last edited by Vegas_Bronco; 12-27-2009 at 12:05 PM..
Vegas_Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote