View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 12:20 PM   #1076
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr007 View Post
Yeah, it's called be disciplined.

Get away from refined sugars - Ice cream, candy, etc. You should only really be getting sugar from fruit and the minimal amounts found in milk/dairy/etc.

Don't eat enriched flours or pastas. Go all whole wheat for every bread or pasta carb, this means the first ingredient on the pasta or bread should be whole wheat or stone ground whole wheat flour. Spelt grains are really good too, but you typically only get those at health conscious grocers.

Get rid of red meat. Only eat lean meats and fish (99% fat free turkey meat, chicken breast, and salmon/tuna/etc).

Workout and run 3 times a week.

You'll lose 10 lbs in no time.

I've been working out every other night on weight machine but not heavy lifting and I started walking on a treadmill for 20 minutes a day and I am up to 30 minutes now

as for eating we eat alot of grilled food your typical meats and chicken I've given up salt and eat fruit (apples, bananas, oranges, grapes) and I currently don't eat lunch going instead with a protein drink

Is any of this going to work or should I reassess my gameplan and my lower back has been hurting since the treadmill

Thanks
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote