Originally Posted by TailgateNut
That's right, I'm F-ing pissed.
Some SOB stole my f-ing identity and set up an account with Dish Network, didn't pay his bills. Then Dish Network turned the matter over to what has to be the collections agency which has the rudest employees on the planet, which also reported the matter to 2 of 3 credit reporting agencies.
This is when I found out about the issue. My Identity fraud monitoring agency sent me an e-mail regarding fraudulant credit activity.
I want a few heads to swing:
1. The SOB who stole my SSN.
2. Dish Network for not verifying a name/SSN match ( the ****head didn't even use my name).
3. The Collections agency for reporting this matter without verifying matches and their employees for their actions and comments/replies when I called them.
Now I get to contact the following to straighten up this ****ing mess.
1.The FTC to get a Signed and Notarized ID Affidavid to send to the ****ing a-holes at Dish Network
2. 2 dispute forms to send to the credit rreporting agencies
3. Filing a police report regarding the ID theft to find the SOB.(Dish wont give me any information other than, He/she is located in another state. The date that they opened the account and that they did not use a matching name.
sucks..you think some moron would have caught on.
My wife got her CC cloned earlier this year, and it was being used in California and Florida at the same time. No one caught that until we got a bill.