Cito Pelon
Been there, didn't get it

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottXray View Post
I have to agree with this statement. Feelings have gotten so hot around here
that we have good posters leaving the board for other regions and sites.

Why? Because the constant bickering around here this season IS getting hard to take. And there are lines being crossed that shouldn't be.

Its sad, because we are (most of us ) passionate about being Bronco fans.

And there is no Right , no Wrong position , just different opinions, but many are carrying out increasingly vindictive and objectionable flame wars. It seems like many, if not most, threads end up in personal diatribes between one or two posters. The constant sniping is tiresome.

I don't relish the idea, but maybe its time to tone down the personal attacks with some bans or something, if people keep making personal attacks in threads. On the internet, everyone has too much of a tendency to act like BM..

TJ has never been one to hand out bans lightly, and I can see why...it eventually drives people away if used too often. A middle ground might be needed for a while though.
Well, this has always been the most contentious of the boards. Just brutal at times, really brutal. Mock has been one of the worst, and he can take care of himself. Hell, the first reply to one of my posts on this board was from Mock, and he said, "I'd like to cap you off."

There's always the ignore feature if you want to take a break from those who irritate you no end. This is still the best board, but you need a thick skin, or don't mind retaliating in kind, or just use the ignore feature.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote