View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 11:19 PM   #938
Pseudofool
Cynic at Large

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
I'd like to take a quick opportunity to remind you that cardio is for the heart and diet is for fat loss.

Running 5 miles is roughly the equivalent of only one healthy, low cal meal.

If your desire is heart health, please continue. If your goal is fat loss, please state so and there are several people here qualified to helping you adjust your diet to achieve your goal if your will power can match it.
Well, that's just poopy. I'm not sure I have the willpower (nor the cash) to really change my diet. I'm pretty much eating eggs in the morning and tuna and crackers at night. I don't really eat much I think (but the drinking might add the calories), but I wasn't getting any exercise for years. (Is eating less the same as dieting?).

(I think my problem is really just undiagnosed depression, hence lack of willpower. I thought exercise might get me out of the rut, but it hasn't yet, maybe I should just start popping and the willpower will start to follow).

I know I could read up on this stuff, but that takes will power, and the only motivation I've got is to dispense opinion on message boards (so sad!).
Pseudofool is offline   Reply With Quote