View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 12:08 PM   #93
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Joe Mays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
Sorry man, I didn't know he was black. I guess that should change my opinion. Innocent people should die for him. My bad.

Tell you what, let's keep letting these kids (of any color) fire up stores, neighborhoods and shopping malls and leading police on chases just so we can hopefully "reach" one of them.

Good point. There's no amount of innocent lives that matters. If 100 innocent people are killed, it's still best that we saved these kids so we can "reach" them.

Or, maybe the douche-bags who raise these kids could get their **** together so they're not shooting up innocent people? Crazy idea, I know.

Run into a place waving a gun and/or shooting at people, and it shouldn't be a real surprise to you if you end up dead.

You champion the criminals, Footsteps... I'll side with the innocent.

This shop owner went too far. We can agree with that. I still understand why he did.
Watch the tape. He never pulls a gun, but I'm not arguing that he didn't deserve to get shot in the head...nice spin though. I'm arguing that the Pharmacist broke the law when he spent 42 seconds from the time he left the store, and 17 seconds once he walked right past the kid on the floor, before killing him. That is not self defense, no matter what you say, and the DA agrees.

You can clam to "champion the innocent" all you wish...but the guy you're defending commited a murder. How exactly that makes him innocent...is something I'm sure you can rationalize in your mind, but it's still pure bull****.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote