Originally Posted by elsid13
I actually hate draft this early because they only use the "big" names and forget there better pro prospects out there. I would love Denver to be in position to draft one of the following QB:
1. Jevan Snead Old Miss - in the Cutler/Stafford mode
2. Dan LeFevour CMU - mobile tough QB that has decent pro arm that just make things happen
3. Tim Hiller WMU- another great MAC QB that remember me of Brady Quinn clone.
4. Jake Locker -UW - great QB, that plays for a real crappy team. He has it all - arm, mobility leadership.
5. Pat Devlin - Delaware - transfer that reminds folks of Flacco
1. Snead is already talked about, and some people rate him the #1 QB next year. He's going to be a top 10 pick at this point most likely.
2. Questionable competition
3. Hiller has questionable competition as well
4. Locker has had hype for 2 straight years and hasn't done a darn thing. How can you say he has it all. Good QB's look at least decent on crappy teams. He looked like crap on a crappy team
5. Devlin, unknown really