View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 06:20 AM   #887
Harvitz81
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
I can already see my upper abs peeking out. The problem I have...there's definitely loose skin below that flapping around. I may have to look into surgery.
The loose skin will eventually tighten, but it takes a long time. Trust me, I went from 275 to 185 and had loose skin on my lower abdomen. I was 185 in Feb. and am now back up to 200 and have less loose skin because I've been weight training and trying to pack on muscle. Your skin will slowly tighten if you start hitting the weights - it just takes time. I still have a long way to go, but I know I will get there. Nothing can stop my determination now. I'm 6'1" and my final goal is to be about 215-220 lbs with 6-8% body fat. I'm hoping to be there in about a year or two. I think currently I'm about 12-14% BF, so I need to pack on about 20-30 lbs of muscle and lose 10-15 lbs of fat.

I used to be addicted to what the scale said, but now I hardly weigh myself once a week. It is all about how much body fat and muscle I have. The Reverend is right, go to bb.com and learn some good diets and routines. It has helped me improve a lot.
Harvitz81 is online now   Reply With Quote