Old 02-19-2004, 06:08 PM   #16
Hogan11
Rock-N-Roll Historian

Let's take these SOB's out!!!!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Floyd Little

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenFan38
Jet does sound very cool, heard that cold hard b**** song the other day, makings of a good one to my ears.

But I have to disagree on the Darkness, these guys just kick ass. It's funny yet serious type stuff, retro rock that brings back the arena style 80's hair bands. Maybe I'm just living in the past, but I just always digged the 80's rock with bands like whitesake, twisted sister, the scorpions, and Poison. I laugh everytime I see that video, nothing like a giant crab throwing a boulder and a giant squid trying to attack the band to get people to notice.
Yeah, Jet is pretty cool...no question about it.

None of those bands you mentioned have a voice of a castrated man in front of them though....ruins every hack song on the cd....oh sure the bands you mention all do the operetic metal thing vocally on occasion...but not to that degree...I haven't heard vocals that bad since happening into early Sparks by mistake (if anyone reading has ever heard that sh*t, you know what I'm talking about.... )...

Just do me and the world a favor Den....don't sound anything like The Darkness when coming out to right the Rock ship....you can do better than that I'm sure.
Hogan11 is offline   Reply With Quote