gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Now that the game's over I want to give some credits:

bowtown, SureShot, and orange&blue. you guys came up huge, especially in the trust department and were reliable on a daily basis. I'm EXTREMELY happy at least two of you got to the final 3... though I was SURE keeping you guys downlow would get all 3 in.

apa and med. we started planning from before day one, and they taught me a ridiculous amount fast and helped curb my innate blood thirst. I, or my fireteam, obviously wouldn't have gone nearly as far without you guys. My biggest regret in this game was miscounting the day Mediator got voted off. We were soooooo close and could've had it locked in, but Med wanted to take the fall for Amesj and Gunns.

and of course Hotrod. After the target got placed on Apa, we needed another inside man. no one could've done the job better.

Also thanks to Falconer and JCM, although you two were more of Apa's guys than mine.

Honorable mentions:
Broncobiv
bfoflcommish
vance
(sorry, you 3)
gunns, despite leaking everything we ever fed you
amesjosh, despite giving me a headache on a daily basis from your sheer unpredictability

Also to:
TheDave and CBF for the most transparent and fun blackout round ever. Close fight, but I did tell you.

Everyone else:
Thanks to Mediator and if I was leaking stuff, others were obviously leaking also.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote