View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 09:34 AM   #22
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
I heard the 911 tape on the news this morning. This woman sounds like a freakin idiot. This chimp was killing her friend and she just sat there on the phone. GO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
she tried dude. She stabbed the chimp in the neck with a knife, she beat it over the head, the chimp didn't stop. She just wasn't strong enough at her age to get it done.

Sad story. Keep big wild animals in the wild or an animal facility like a zoo. I used to have a Monkey but he was hard to take care of so I gave him to a guy who had a primate reserve. I'm sure it was the right thing to do.

I do have some snakes that I guess are considered wild animals but they aren't giant snakes or hot snakes so really no biggie.

I think people just like to be different and everyone has a dog or cat. For that reason people will still try and keep Chimps, Rattlesnakes, Alligators, mountain lions etc etc.

If you do keep an animal that can actually harm you if it turns you better have a plan for if it does. If I had a chimp I would probably have a stun gun, or mace, or something in case it went crazy and tried to eat my friends face.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote