Old 02-08-2009, 07:59 AM   #154
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman View Post
Thats the biggest issue here. I too dont really care but when Florida Bronco explained how he and a few others were doing it i totally understood where he was coming from. But i do think it was on SoCal's and those guys shoulders to enlighten you about the system they had been using so that we could of avoided all this from the get go. Communication people, it goes a long way. I can say right now that if FB wants back in on Detroit and the guy who has them would be willing to take Bmore i would give up my spot on the draft this year so that the guys who have been using this system could continue to play in it. Not that big a deal to me honestly.
Nothing was on Socal at all. He started the draft, but didn't run it last year, nor this year. Thinking it over, I have as much blame as anybody. I busted out the rules and started going 100 MPH right out of the gates. Hindsight being 20/20, proposing the rules and getting feedback would have been the best move.

As it is, we just had a communication issue. We've communicated and now that everything is settled, we're moving on. Florida is going to be involved in the draft in some capacity, which is great, and I sincerely hope Socal drafts for SF. Problem solved, no more drama, let's move on.
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote