Old 02-07-2009, 10:01 PM   #138
Florida_Bronco
Ring of Famer

Coming Back Strong in 2014

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quinton Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMElway View Post
I PMed socal immediately and asked him to get back in here. No one had San Fran as a first choice, so it's a non-issue. We just have to agree on aa set way to do this thing every year, that's all. If we have only three guys that are married to their teams, that's no big problem. I just had no idea that was the case. If I had known that I would have gone that way from the start.

I honestly don't think anyone else cares all that much.
Honestly man, don't take it personally. We all loved the way you ran the draft last year and we know you meant well. I'm certainly not upset with you, even though I disagreed with the rule change.

As for how we choose, it's pretty easy. Here is how I'd do it.

1. As the time approaches, send out PM's to all those who were part of the previous mock draft asking if they wish to participate again and if they want to keep their team.

2. Those who wish to keep their team do so, the rest go into the pool.

3. Ultimately, some people will not come back for various reasons, so make a post on the main board asking for anyone who wants to join and fill the X number of spots we have open.

4. If those who are incoming have a team preference that is open, let them have it. Those who have no preference go into the pool.

5. Random selection for those who are in the pool.

6. Repeat cycle next year.
Florida_Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote