Nice, thanks for getting this started. I got the delayed pink slip about 2 weeks ago. I could have relocated (SF, NYC, or Chicago), but the adjustment for cost of living was awful, and the implications it would have for my family (wife would have to go back to work full time, 1 year old would have to go to full time daycare) made that decision easy for me. Not to mention I would miss going to Broncos home games
. So, I have a job until September 30th, after that I have a decent severance package. I am looking now, but will start aggressively pursuing something in the summer. Hoping to time it right so that I can start elsewhere and bank the severance. We shall see. It's like gambling really.