Old 01-27-2009, 08:01 PM   #66
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie

b**** Please!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKIE!!! View Post
FYI, posted this in the original thread...

Another excellent source for information would be our very own Miss Independent. Her schedule is packed right now, but I would imagine she would help a fellow Maner if she felt you could help our agency in return. Hope you don't mind me name dropping, G.

Once again, GREAT THREAD and I wish all of you the best of luck in finding employment or keeping your current position if that is your wish.

Good Luck!
Well A, I was planning on taking a vow of silence. I had a rough night last night, but I am okay with backing you if you need me too. I mean, who better to discuss the promotion potential and overseas job ops, but the girl who tripled her salary in 5 years (of course I was making $3 an hour before that so you know it's all relative... )and is now off for a 3 year overseas tour that involves drinking in Britain, not going to a war zone (though those options are available). Anyway, whatever you say A, I can back, except if you say Nancy is the prettiest boy you know because that would be disturbing (sorry inside joke). And just to convince you all how I love my job here's a little picture: Good night all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg government.jpg (39.7 KB, 132 views)
Miss I. is online now   Reply With Quote