Old 01-26-2009, 09:00 PM   #17
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie

You lookin at me?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dom Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
I know a lot of girls who have fun at strip clubs. The whole it's cool for girls to like girls revolution of the mid 90's IMO is the greatest thing to even happen.

I'm not talking about girls being full on lesbo, I want them to like men of course, but its fun when they like to play a bit.

A good dancer will always smell good and be soft, it's almost more important then big breasts and a good body.
It was interesting. I was expecting it to be completely skeesy, not that it was exactly like a place I would take my parents, but it wasn't bad. And most of the girls had nice bodies, but nothing super like freakish (a couple had clearly fake breasts, but mostly the girls were average size girls). and the girl giving me the lap dance was funny and nice. She's you know rubbing against me and when she's done she tells me, "The other girls would be jealous of your breasts" I told her no reason to be, I would rather have their abs. Big breasts are kind of overrated I think. Oh well it was an experience to have, might be more fun to be with a boyfriend though John said next time he would take me to the VIP room whatever that is.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote