View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 03:51 PM   #148
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

I just saw Slumdog Millionaire (pretty much the only thing there other then Gran Torino) I would want to see (the Castle Rock theatre seems a bit limited and definitely more expensive then theatres in the Spring). It was quite good and to me at any rate it makes me grateful to be American and for the life I have. The abject poverty makes me realize how spoiled we really are. Not that I didn't kind of know that, but this reminded me. It was a great film. I really enjoyed it. And visiting Castle Rock made me realize when I come back to CO, I will be living in Denver, not in Castle Rock unless I come back married because I swear being single here is just odd. It's such a family-married people town (not that there is anything wrong with that, but it's a go to bed early kind of town and I am a night owl). Of course my night out this weekend made me realize I am a pub, sports bar girl, not a "Blondies" dance with 23 year old gay male claiming to be straight kind of club. THere I just felt old and it was expensive for 4 drinks, $50.

Anyway, random thoughts over, Slumdog is a great film

And while I think this is probably a crazed girl film, but I think I need to see my potential life story, "He's just not that into you."

Last edited by Miss I.; 01-26-2009 at 03:56 PM..
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote