View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 12:13 PM   #147
MechanicalBull
Interesting Times Ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Independent View Post
I really, want to see all of those and now they finally have Slumdog closer to my house and the Wrestler. I really want to see Frost/Nixon. Totatally on a political film kick lately, Milk is also on my agenda. It would be nice if a good comedy came out too one of these days (and while I laughed at My Bloody Valentine I don't think they meant it to be funny, it was just stupid).

I will probably go totally mindless and see Friday the 13th (I know, I know, that sounds terrible, but i know what I am getting when I see it, it will be dumb no doubt, I didn't even like the original, but my friend and I really like horror movies and are going to have scary movie all girl slumber party thing).

Anyway good to know about those others from someone else.
My dad saw Slumdog yesterday and said it was one of the best movies he's seen in awhile.

Back to Frost/Nixon that movie just had me hooked from the beginning all the way until the end. Going in I said to myself that it will either be good or boring with the whole movie being just a 2 hour interview/conversation between Nixon and Frost.

The whole back story was interesting from who Frost was before the interview to researching bits for the interview and both sides trying to get the upper hand during the sit down. Nixon's phone call in the movie might have been my favorite part.
MechanicalBull is offline   Reply With Quote