Dom Casual Groupie

b**** Please!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
What is that?

BTW anyone here a Marisa Tome fan?

If so get "Before the devil Knows your dead" she is naked for the 1st 45 min, not just boob shots, thong shots too.
Holy Smoke is an indie film she did about 10 years ago at least now, I think it's the one where she is naked a bunch with Harvey Keitel, but I could be wrong. It's been a while since I saw it. I remember liking the movie, but not a lot about it anymore. If you are just looking to see Kate in states of undress, of course there is a scene in Titanic (a film I don't particularly like except for stage design and special effects--the story is too cliche cheesy for me) and then there is Quills which is kind of about the Maurquid de Sade (though the hook up is between her and Joaquin Phoenix's priest character).

Personally my favorite Kate films so far in no particular order are: Heavenly Creatures, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Finding Neverland, Little Children, Holy Smoke, Enigma and Sense & Sensibility. Looking forward to seeing Revolutionary Road and The Reader.

As for Marisa Tomei, not a big fan, but I am not actually into seeing her naked so I probably wouldn't have cared that much. But she was funny in My Cousin Vinnie (maybe not really Oscar funny, but funny) and I liked this little movie she was in called Happy Accidents. I do want to see the Wrestler, which she's in.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote