Old 01-07-2009, 09:47 PM   #174
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
You keep bringing this up but dont you think any fast food restuarant would love the exposure of being in front of thousands?
I am certain the last thing on all franchises, except for the Ducks, after winning the Stanley Cup is to promote Weinershnitzel.

Quote:
I cant say wait until the Kings get a Cup to see what happens next; A riot, free food, gangbangers now acting like they are big Kings fans, etc.
Well for King fans, it will be a great day, some fans have waited many many years. Some waited 40 plus years...and there will be a Parade downtown LA through Figueroa st. and probably hold the event at LA Live.

Quote:
The Honda Center (Pond) is soooo much better than Staples Center. Unless, of course, you like 3 rows of luxury boxes separating the real fans from the action.
Snort.

Honda Center is becoming a dump, and I wouldn't be surprised if they take care of it the same way as Rat Stadium aka Angel Stadium, remember that expose the OC Register did on that shiathole? Also John and I have been to Honda Center many many times, since when did TECATE become PREMIUM BEER?

Staples Center is run better by AEG, they built "LA Live" next door to Staples and they are building a huge Ritz Carlton Hotel, already have ESPN Zone, Yardhouse, Flemings Steakhouse, Lucky Strike and Lounge, Conga Room, Club Nokia, Nokia Theatre and many more things to come. It blows the Honda Center away, which has a gas station and a McDonalds across the street...kind of sums up Anaheim in general. BORING.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote