Found this at KFFL:
Key records and milestones that could be reached Sunday
1. Passing Yardage Record/5000 Yards Passing - Drew Brees needs 402 yards to pass Marino, and only 317 to break 5000 yards on the season. He can also tie the record for most 300 yard passing games in a season (10, Rich Gannon - 2002).
2. First 0-16 Team - Those lovable Lions head to Green Bay to try and prevent history. Or who am I kidding? They're probably already looking forward to clinching that defeated season.
3. Two RB's w/1000+ Yards Rushing, Same Team - Brandon Jacobs is there and Derrick Ward needs 52 yards. They'd only be the 4th RB duo to do it (72 Dolphins, 76 Steelers, 85 Browns).
4. Trio of 1000 Yard Receivers, Same Team - Steve Breaston needs 85 yards to join Fitzgerald and Boldin for 1000+ yards a piece. They'd only be the 5th trio to do that (80 Chargers, 89 Redskins, 95 Falcons, 04 Colts).
5. Fewest TD Passes Allowed, Season (16 Games) - Only 6 TD passes have been thrown against the Colts this season. The record is 9 (78 Broncos, 90 Steelers).
6. Fewest Punt Return Yards Allowed, Season (16 Games) - Falcons have only allowed 49 return yards all year. The record is 53 by the 91 Bills.
7. Most Sacks, Season - DeMarcus Ware needs 2.5 to tie Strahan at 22.5, or 3 to break it.
8. Fewest Sacks, Season (Team, 16 Games) - The Chiefs only have 9 sacks this season. The 81 Colts had 13.
9. Fewest Team Turnovers, Season - The Dolphins have only 12 and if they don't turn it over, they'll tie the 82 Chiefs for fewest ever. And that was a 9 game strike season. The record or a 16 game season is 14 (90 Giants).
10. Steelers Defense Goes For #1 - If they absolutely destroy Cleveland and get some help from other teams, they can finish the season as the only merger-era team to lead the league in scoring defense, total defense, passing defense and rushing defense. They are currently 1st in pass and total, and 2nd in the other two.
- Manning needs 93 yards to extend record to a 9th 4000 yard passing season
- LT needs 2 rushing TDs to get to 10 this year, and keep his streak of seasons with 10+ TD runs alive at 8. He would need 186 yards rushing to raise his streak of 1200 yard rushing seasons to 8.
- Forte, Slaton and Johnson can become first trio of rookie RB's to rush for 1200 yards
- If the Dolphins win, they'll tie the 98-99 Colts for biggest single-season win improvement (10 games)
- Rivers needs 2 TD passes to break Dan Fouts' franchise record for TD passes in a season (33)