View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 07:05 AM   #1219
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia
Default Original 'Day the Earth Stood Still' was UFO acclimation?

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/85130

Original 'Day the Earth Stood Still' was UFO acclimation?

Steve Hammons
December 16, 2008
(This article originally appeared on the Joint Recon Study Group and Transcendent TV sites.)

The original 1951 movie THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL was part of a public acclimation program about UFOs and extraterrestrial visitation, with involvement by the U.S. Air Force, according to an alleged transcript of a 1981 intelligence briefing to former President Ronald Reagan.

The transcript, reportedly provided by current and former members of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) through an intermediary, was posted on the internet Oct. 30, 2007.

Reagan allegedly received the briefing at Camp David, Maryland, between Friday and Sunday, March 6 and 8, 1981. Other top advisors to Reagan were also said to be present.

It was claimed in the 2007 internet posting that the briefing was presented by a CIA contract employee who worked within a group of "caretakers" who reportedly safeguard records and resources about the issue of extraterrestrial visitation to, and activities on Earth.

The transcript includes discussion of U.S. Government efforts to both deceive and inform the public about UFOs and extraterrestrial visitation.

Subsequently, Reagan mentions stories from his days as a Hollywood actor.

"I always knew there was some form of cooperation between our government and the motion picture industry. I heard rumors over the years ... even during my acting days."

The CIA "caretaker" explains further to Reagan.

"Well, Mr. President, the first cooperative venture was the movie, THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL. That was a cooperative venture with the United States Air Force and the movie industry."

(cont'd on site)
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote