Burress will be a Raider, book it.
5 Reasons Plaxico “I shot the sheriff” Burress went to a New York City nightclub on Friday armed with a fully-loaded gun.
1) To protect himself against Philadelphia Eagles fans who fight so much that they have a court under the stadium just to handle the number of game-day arrests.
2) He wanted to make sure there would be no illegal contact when doing dance moves in the middle of the club.
3) Because groupies love NFL players with guns and Super Bowl Rings?
4) Because he is tired of being mistaken for Eli Manning all the time?
5) He wanted to make sure he could get enough signatures on a petition for Tom Coughlin to call more plays for him when he’s on the field.
Last edited by Los Broncos; 12-03-2008 at 07:11 PM..