Thread: Around The NFL:
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 04:28 PM   #107
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

WARREN SAPP CALLS KEYSHAWN JOHNSON “A b****”

Posted by Michael David Smith on November 12, 2008, 7:11 p.m.

On this week’s installment of Showtime’s Inside the NFL, Warren Sapp uses some rather colorful language to describe his former teammate, Keyshawn Johnson.

Sapp was asked during the show’s “Ask Warren Anything” segment whether he would watch Johnson’s reality show about interior design.

Per NFL.com, Sapp answered, “Me, watch Keyshawn on an interior decorating show? Keyshawn, I knew you were a b****. And thanks for making it all clear.”

Wow.

Sapp and Johnson were Tampa Bay Buccaneers teammates from 2000 to 2003. This is far from the first time Sapp has criticized Johnson; he has previously referred to him as a “malcontent” and has assessed Keyshawn’s skills as a wide receiver by saying, “Keyshawn said, ‘Give me the damn ball,’ and he averaged 8 yards a catch. That’s not even a first down! . . . I watched him work. I watched him come out of the huddle and go the wrong way.”

But Sapp hasn’t previously used such colorful language to describe Johnson. At least not publicly.

Sapp also addressed the reports that he’s making a pain of himself on Dancing With The Stars.

“I’ll tell you what,” Sapp said. “I have to be honest about the diva thing. I am a little eccentric at times. I like cold water and in California they like it room temperature. And as a 300-pound man I needed a little cold water. So they gave me a big cooler and they put “Warren’s Water,” so I guess that’s where they get that from. If a big fella needing cold water is being a diva, then diva I am.”

But apparently Sapp thinks it’s better to be a diva than a b****.
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote