View Single Post
Old 01-07-2004, 03:13 PM   #1
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning
Default For those asking about donating to the site

Hey all... I didn't expect it, but I've gotten a few PMs about how to donate to the site. Apparently there are a lot of people pleased with the new upgrade... :rainbow:

I certainly don't expect anything, but am happy to receive when I do. It goes a long ways toward offsetting costs (ie. a new liscence for the board software, server costs, domain costs, etc.). For those who are wondering what is a proper amount, don't worry about it... I've gotten anywhere from $2.50 on up. Just ask yourself how much you feel the site has been worth to you (perhaps the cost of a movie rental or two), and what you can reasonably part with...

And again, I don't expect a dime. I do this out of love for the Broncos and its fans, and with hopes that I can someday do something really special with the site when the time is right.

It's important to note that these are "gift donations" for tax purposes... (I can accept any gift under $10,000 without tax complications. Anything over that, and I have to report it. Of course, that's academic. A fiver is a lot of help if you ask me!).

Thanks for the support!

Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links