Old 10-03-2008, 12:47 PM   #238
Dr. Thunder
Mile High Magic

-=BRONCOS 4 LIFE=-

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Sassy and Hogan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltowngrll View Post
No, he called paypal and lied to them and told them he met me and hand delivered the tickets.

Good thing I saved his voice mail that says he DIDN'T give me the tickets and he feels that I lost out on great seats! Not to mention, hand deliveries are not covered and paypal will refund the money. I just can't stand LIARS!!! What a bold and rude thing this guy did.

He has 4 season tickets...I think I'm going to report him! What a loser he is.

Anyway, just got an email that said tickets for Sunday's game have just been released...so check ticketmaster if you are looking for tickets!
I know how you feel STG. A few years ago, I bought a Plasma TV for $3,000 through Ebay and it never got delivered. After about 10 months of communication with the seller, they cut all communication and disconnected their phone number. I managed to locate them by hiring an outside agency to track them down. Paypal at first refused to refund the credit card company $3,000 but in the end after enough evidence, investigations by the credit card company and outside agency, they refunded me the $3,000. I wouldn't be surprised if Paypal sent the FBI to their house since obviously it was all a scam.

If you need any support, I would be happy to provide support as I have 100%feedback with Ebay and have been a member since 1995.
Dr. Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote