Thread: Tickets ?
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 12:47 PM   #238
Dr. Thunder
Mile High Magic

Sassy and Hogan

Originally Posted by smalltowngrll View Post
No, he called paypal and lied to them and told them he met me and hand delivered the tickets.

Good thing I saved his voice mail that says he DIDN'T give me the tickets and he feels that I lost out on great seats! Not to mention, hand deliveries are not covered and paypal will refund the money. I just can't stand LIARS!!! What a bold and rude thing this guy did.

He has 4 season tickets...I think I'm going to report him! What a loser he is.

Anyway, just got an email that said tickets for Sunday's game have just been check ticketmaster if you are looking for tickets!
I know how you feel STG. A few years ago, I bought a Plasma TV for $3,000 through Ebay and it never got delivered. After about 10 months of communication with the seller, they cut all communication and disconnected their phone number. I managed to locate them by hiring an outside agency to track them down. Paypal at first refused to refund the credit card company $3,000 but in the end after enough evidence, investigations by the credit card company and outside agency, they refunded me the $3,000. I wouldn't be surprised if Paypal sent the FBI to their house since obviously it was all a scam.

If you need any support, I would be happy to provide support as I have 100%feedback with Ebay and have been a member since 1995.
Dr. Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote